Monday, December 21, 2009

Trying the gadgets

Today's 4 mile run was done with my Camelbak.  My overall impression was that it didn't seem heavy or bulky, and didn't move around.  I was able to put my Droid in the back pocket to record a map of today's run.  I felt pretty good today, but kept control and stayed at a slow pace.  I am using the Android app called Cardiotrainer.  It works just like a Garman watch, and I'm very happy with it.

Click the link to see a map of today's run provided by Cardiotrainer.
http://www.worksmartlabs.com/cardiotrainer/tracks.php?trackId=649353&sig=45f9ff65ec765ce4896858eda178c343164ab2d0

2 comments:

  1. Nice to know that! I heard about that Cardiotrainer,but haven't tried it yet.Maybe next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the share! More power to you!

    ReplyDelete